2023 Wilson A2000 CM33 Limited Edition Autism Speaks 33" Baseball Catcher's Mitt - New in Wrapper
Play with a purpose. The 2023 A2000® CM33 33” Baseball Catcher’s Mitt brings Autism Speaks Blue to lightweight SuperSkin™ and durable Pro Stock® leather. Designed for catchers who run the show, the CM33’s deep pocket and Half-Moon Web make it easy to frame every pitch and pick balls out of the dirt. White binding, multi-colored gradient Bold Logos and the exclusive Love the Moment stamp on the palm set this catcher’s mitt apart from the pack.
All Love the Moment products proudly integrate Autism Speaks Blue and feature the Love the Moment™ branding developed by Wilson and Autism Speaks. Wilson donates a minimum of $150,000 annually to support Autism Speaks’ mission to promote solutions, across the spectrum and throughout the life span, for the needs of people with autism and their families.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- HALF MOON WEB