2021 Marucci CAT9 Pastime 2 3/4" (-5) Baseball Bat
The history of baseball is so rich it earned the name “America’s Pastime”. Played for generations and withstanding the test of time, this game demands respect and will return the favor to the truly committed. Paying homage to the greats that were, in order to carve a place for the phenoms that will be, take the field with confidence armed with superior technology and our unwavering commitment to crafting excellence.
The balanced, one-piece CAT9 Pastime is designed with thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel. Equipped with a massive sweet spot, you’ll have no trouble starting a rally.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 comes standard with a gray 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified