2018 Axe Bat ELEMENT ALLOY (-10) 2-3/4" USSSA BASEBALL
The Element is like you – a gritty player built for greatness. Made from our strongest Mantic alloy, and debuting in our senior youth line this season, the Element delivers the stiff, yet responsive feel elite hitters prefer.
Like all Axe Bats, the Element is designed to be hit on only one side. Our Mantic alloy is specially formulated for durability and delivers ball-punishing pop off the bat’s Directional Hitting Face. The Element also gives players a visual cue for one-sided hitting. Our new HyperWhip Cap is angled and slopes away from the bat’s hitting face, shaving unnecessary material and weight from the non-hitting tip of the barrel for maximum bat speed.
Meanwhile, the patented Axe handle supports the mechanics of your swing – improving grip stability, transferring power more efficiently, and giving you more space to accelerate the barrel. All while reducing the risk of injuries for longer, safer training.
The Element is your everyday grind. Grab hold today.
- 1-piece alloy construction, balanced for contact, speed, and power
- Premium Mantic™ Alloy Barrel – our strongest ever – delivers explosive pop and superior durability for the lifetime of your bat
- HyperWhip™ End Cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot
- Engineered Hitting Zone extends maximal performance and strength to the entire 270° contact area, so you’ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability – a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe Handle
- Shock-absorbing Endogrid™ technology built into the handle reduces vibrations to the bottom hand and stops the stings commonly felt while swinging a one-piece bat
- Patented Axe™ Handle enables your best swing, more often – maximizing bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contact
- 2-3/4” barrel
- Conforms to 1.15 BPF standard, approved for USSSA play